- Responsible for project management, manpower/ resource allocation and timeline scheduling.
- Lead a delivery and software engineering team on daily business support
- Manage project development and implementation.
- Analyzing client’s requirements and work out a strategic planning
- At least SIX (6) to TEN (10) years of good project management, supervisory skills and possess excellent communication skills.
- University graduate with PMI or CITPM certification and have experience in managing large scale IT projects.
- Experience in turn-key development, implementation and maintenance of large-scale, multi-platform, multi-vendor systems in the IT domain. Large-scale program management of multi-service line teams, including strong project management and communications skills, service delivery, client relations, planning, scheduling, budgeting, financial management, resource management, quality assurance and situational negotiations.
- Proven track record in managing multi-million dollar projects in the government and/or commercial sectors.
Attractive remuneration package and comprehensive range of benefits offered with excellent career growth opportunities within the company.