To cope with the increase in passenger transport and intensified competition, organisations in the aerospace industry are seeking to:
- Align capacities with the peaks in the supply chain to serve growing demand
- Improve cost-effectiveness by optimising their processes and information systems
- Find new solutions for regulating saturated air traffic while reinforcing safety
- Innovating more while optimising R&D expenditure.
To address these issues, Sopra Steria offers its clients support with their transformations in the following areas:
- Industrial performance: PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), ALM (Application Lifecycle Management), Lean Management (reducing time-to-market optimising capacity utilisation)
- Supply chain: SCM (Supply Chain Management), MES (Manufacturing Execution System)
- Embedded systems: combat systems, flight and vehicle control, civil and military embedded systems with a high level of criticality and security restrictions
- Extended enterprise: CEN (Collaborative Enterprise Networks), transformation team building, BoostAero cloud collaboration, security and rights management
- Customer service: MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul), FHS (Flight Hour Services), PBH (Product By Hour), VIP model, Health Monitoring
- Organisation and governance: complex project management, corporate DNA and cultural integration, IT governance
- Research, technology and innovation: augmented/virtual reality, air traffic simulation and more
- Air traffic management: improving the management of spaces, traffic regulation, and safety of European airspace.