The Sopra Steria Collaboration and Information Management (CIM) offer enables our clients to optimse their end-to-end information lifecycle management, from the development of collaborative uses to information resource management.
This enables employees to collect, digitise, manage, store, archive, preserve, distribute and exploit the content and documents relating to a company's activity and its processes.
Our approach is aligned with the maturity of each client, offering consulting as well as solution implementation services.
We focus on the following:
- Cultural transformation to drive collaboration
- Implementation of governance and an appropriate structure
- Implementation of rationalised solutions fit for global companies
Our paths to digital transformation allow us to:
- Share the company's values and culture
- Identify and reward employee success
- Get rid of the silo organisation mentality in favour of communities grouped according to practices, interests, or projects
- Improve business agility
- Provide solutions to the problem of information overload ("infobesity")
- Achieve better risk management (regulatory compliance and security) and implement automated identity and document fraud protection
- Digitise first-time customer relations and subscription
- Optimise return on investment.
We make use of state-of-the-art technologies:
- Company portal, Enterprise Social Media, knowledge management intranet
- Content Management Systems (CMS) and Web Content Management (WCM)
- Search engine, semantic analysis
- Electronic Data Management (EDM)/workflow, record management
- Electronic signature
We also offer market-leader solutions:
- Microsoft SharePoint