- Work with Cloud Architect on solution, design of platform for deployment.
- Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, extensible and fault tolerant systems on Cloud Infrastructure.
- Provide system level support to application team.
- Conduct Performance Tuning and system analysis.
- Familiar with Cloud service on server provisioning, networking, monitoring, security configuration.
- Manage Patching and backup of servers hosted in cloud.
- Estimating Cloud usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms.
- Selecting the appropriate Cloud service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Available for 24 x 7 production support.
- Minimally 3 years' experience in designing/ implementation / consulting of large-scale cloud enterprise applications and solutions.
- Possess hands-on experience and good technical skills with proven track records in Core IT Infrastructure and/or emerging IT technologies engineering.
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills, able to interact professionally with all levels of the organization.
- Experience in cloud-computing setup and administration AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Strong Linux/Windows System administration, scripting and programming languages (Java, PowerShell, Python and etc).
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal and communications skills who is able to work independently.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills.
- Certification in AWS/Azure preferred.
Attractive remuneration package and comprehensive range of benefits offered with excellent career growth opportunities within the company.
Candidate may send in the latest CVs to email@example.com.