- Maintain a finger-on-the-pulse awareness of new technologies and best practices by following industry publications and blogs
- Experiment with new techniques and proofs of concept for improving code
- Develop discrete, modular site structure and code, with a focus on reusability of code (write once, run anywhere)
- Provide direction and examples for junior developers to follow
- Conduct code reviews for project work and suggest areas for refactoring or improvement
- 5 years relevant UI / front-end development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Computer Information Systems or relevant.
- Excellent communication skills with hands-on experience working on component-based applications in a distributed environment.
- Ability to effectively engage with business users on discussions regarding complex and core operating business processes, drive solutions design from both business and technical perspectives and demonstrated the ability to build professional relationships.
- A collaborative team player who is passionate about technology.
Attractive remuneration package and comprehensive range of benefits offered with excellent career growth opportunities within the company.
Candidate may send in the latest CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.