- Designing and developing advanced mobile applications for the android platform
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Perform impact analysis and risk assessments for new change request
- Perform periodic IT security control testing and remediate gaps
- Collaborate with cross - functional teams, and implement new technology to maximize development efficiency
- Bachelors in Information System or related field
- Preferably with 3+ years' experience in Android development and design patterns
- Experience with JSON concepts and REST APIs
- Good knowledge of Jenkins integration is a plus
- Experience publishing an Android application to the Google Play Store
- Able to work with fast paced, multi-tasking team
- Experience in development, support and implementation of mobile applications
- Creative, independent and good problem solving skill
- Excellent communication with strong analytical and writing skill
Attractive remuneration package and comprehensive range of benefits offered with excellent career growth opportunities within the company.
Candidate may send in the latest CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.