- Manage entire life cycle – technical design, development & implementation, testing, documentation and support
- Develop mobile application, perform unit testing and write documentation (technical and user guides)
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in iOS
- Experience in iOS mobile development (Objective C)
- A deep familiar with Cocoa Touch
- A deep familiar with JSON and RESTful API
- Experience working with iOS Framework such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the App Store
- Experience in development, support and implementation of mobile applications
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of mobile and user experience
Attractive remuneration package and comprehensive range of benefits offered with excellent career growth opportunities within the company.
Candidate may send in the latest CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.