Users of industrial computer systems must manage the key components of technology, security, innovation, cost control and ever shorter lead times.
The Sopra Steria Scientific, Technical, Industrial and On-board offering provides engineering markets with intensive software products, real-time systems, and on-board and supervision software. This is primarily
targeted at the aerospace, aviation, marine and nuclear industries, but is also relevant for all high-technology industries.
With nearly 1,000 specialists, we support our clients from the upstream engineering phases to development of critical-software systems. We ensure their through-life maintenance in operational conditions (MOC).
This is a mission made possible by strong business-line, functional and technological skills in:
- Simulation and testing
- Supervision and remote operation
- On-board software and critical real-time systems
- Connected objects, electronics and radar signal processing
- Telecoms and on-board networks.
These skills are supported by specific expertise in the following areas:
- Aerospace systems (energy, cockpit, flight control, positioning, altimetry, flight training and control centres)
- Air-traffic management and control
- Implementation of testing methods
- Acoustic signature of naval ships
- Combat system, sonar and radar processing, neutronics and thermodynamics
- Scientific computing
- Operating safety (DO178, DO200, nuclear, etc.)
- Cyber security
We are committed to quality and safety:
- Partnership with the leading publishers: Esterel/SCADE, Telelogic/Synergy and DOORS, TNI/Reqtify, Mercury/Test Director, Matlab/Simulink, Qt, Ilog, CAST, etc.
- Defence secrecy level approved premises, with specialised optical fibre links with our main customers